• Riverina, New South Wales Aromas of strawberry and blackberry fruits with hints of white pepper. The palate shows more of the same with a fine supple tannin and spice oak finish. Ready for immediate enjoyment or cellar for next […]
• Riverina, New South Wales Deep crimson in appearance. Aromas of dark berries and plum with hints of dried herbs. The palate sees more of the same dark fruits, chocolate oak and rounding mouth coating tannins. Excellent to drink now […]
• New South Wales, Australia 95% Chardonnay, 2% Vermentino, 2% Colombard, 1% Pinot Blanc Very pale straw in colour with a green tinge. Tight and bright early picked peach and melon notes carried on a weighty palate, culminating in a […]
• Riverina • 2019 • Vegan 87% Shiraz, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon Engaging flavours of rose petal, strawberries, cherries and spice with gentle acidity and a touch of sweetness, and a lovely pale Rosé colour. Enjoy alfresco with some pre-dinner appetisers […]
• New South Wales, Australia A non-vintage blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Very pale straw colour. Clean citrus and floral notes are combined with fresh cream and bread dough aromas. The fine bubbles provide a creamy texture, while the […]
No products in the cart.